Who are we
We are Timmerman & Vroutjie and can be contacted on the below contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 060 546 7239 / 060 712 2611
- Address: Graceland Farm, 74 Onspoed, Balmoral, 1342
Why do we collect and use your personal information
We collect and use your personal information such as your name and contact details to process your enquiry and/or your order for one of our handmade furniture. We use your personal information such as your name and contact details to send you future marketing communications about products and services that may be of interest to you. We will communicate marketing information to you by email. Each marketing email will include an unsubscribe link that you can click on to opt-out of future marketing emails. You are also able to object to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time by contacting us using the above contact details.
What happens if I do not provide my personal information
We need your personal information in order to process your order and provide our services to you. If we do not collect your personal information we will not be able to provide our services to you.
Who will we share your personal information with
We will only share your personal information with the lenders on our panel if you want us to facilitate entry into a credit agreement to finance the purchase of our products. We will only share your personal information with third parties where we are required to do so by law. We will not share your information with any other parties than mentioned above.
How long will we store your personal information
We will store your personal information for up to six years from ceasing to be our client. This is to enable us to refer to our records in the unlikely event that you want to lodge a complaint against us within six years. If you do not object to marketing or unsubscribe we will store your personal information and use it for marketing purposes until you object or unsubscribe.
What are your rights in relation to your personal information
- You have the right to request copies of the personal information we hold about you at any time.
- You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our records.
- Please note that we will not be able to delete your personal information whilst we are still providing our services to you. We will be able to delete your personal information once you cancel the service or once the service is completed.
- You have the right to request that we restrict how we use your personal information.
- You have the right to object to the collection and use of your personal information at any time.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information in a legible and compatible format such as Excel or Word.
How can I exercise my rights in relation to my personal information
You can exercise all of your rights by contacting us on any of the above contact details.
How do I lodge a complaint about the use of my personal information
You can lodge a complaint with us directly by contacting us on one of the above contact details.